|PF Balance Check-in Online|
In this post, we will see four ways to check pf balance online for pf members. We will see how to check our pf balance online from EPFO Passbook, Umang App, SMS, and Missed Call.
Let’s get started with all four effective ways to check our pf balance online.
PF Balance Check Online with UAN (EPFO Passbook)
|Member Login EPF Passbook – EPF Passbook Portal|
|Select Member ID – EPF Passbook Portal|
Note: The pf member’s pf number or member id is sorted in descending order (the new company will be listed at the top and the oldest company is listed at the bottom).
- Total Employee Share Balance is the total employee’s monthly contribution (i.e 12% of basic salary every month).
- Total Employer Share Balance is the employer’s monthly contribution (i.e 3.67% of pf member’s basic salary every month).
- Total PF Balance (as of date) is the total closing balance of employee share and employer share of the particular company with the member id.
PF Balance Check with UAN number without password (Umang app)
- If you are not able to log in with OTP, then try login in with MPIN.
- In case you forgot your MPIN click on Forgot MPIN? and enter your mobile number to generate a new MPIN.
- If you are not able to log in with both methods. Close the Umang App and log in again.
Step 2: Type EPFO in search and select the EPFO option under Department.
Step 3: Now under Employee Centric Services click on View Passbook.
Step 4: Enter your UAN, click on Get OTP, enter the OTP received through SMS and finally click on the Submit button.
Step 5: Now, select your member id with your company name.
Step 6: Here, check your pf balance with both employee and employer share in it. Add both employee and employer shares altogether to get your total Pf balance. Also, you can see the pension balance (i.e Pension Contribution) as well.
|PF Balance Check – Umang App|
How to check PF balance by SMS
If your aadhaar registered mobile number is linked with your UAN. You can easily check your pf balance by just sending an SMS in the format EPOHO UAN or EPOHO UAN ENG to the mobile number 7738299899. Now you will receive an SMS in English (default) from VMPFOHO showing your pf balance.
You can check your pf balance by SMS in 9 regional languages apart from English (default).
The 9 regional languages are Hindi, Kannada, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Bengali and Malayalam.
For Example: If you want to receive pf balance through SMS in the Kannada language, then type EPOHO UAN KAN and send it to 7738299899.
PF Balance check by giving a missed call
If your mobile number is registered with your aadhaar and linked with your UAN. You can easily check your pf balance by just giving a missed call to 01122901406.
You will receive an SMS from the VMPFOHO showing your PF Balance.
Note: If the above-missed call number is coming busy. Please try again later or about a few minutes or so.